Masala Tea Powder
Home › Products › Tea Blends › Masala Tea Powder
Price : 70.00 / 100gm
MOQ : 1 Kilogram
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
|Country of Origin
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg
Store in a cool and dry place.
Tea Powder, Green Cardamom, Dry Mint, Dry Ginger, Black Pepper, Cloves, White Pepper, Cassia, Bay Le
Masala tea is made up of mixing certain spices and ingredients that help elders prevent certain kinds of diseases, and keep them fit and healthy in the senior years of life. Masala tea consists of cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, Holy basil, cardamom, and many more. Masala Tea is widely used worldwide for its health benefit qualities and its exquisite taste and aroma.
- Ahura Tea Masala Is Used Commonly to Add Spice-warm flavor to Tea/milk/Ukala. Ukala is a Hot Brew of milk, water, sugar.
- Add 10 Gms Ahura Tea Masala and Boil.
- Ideal for those who need to Take milk but Do Not Like It Plain.
- For 2 Cups of Tea 5 Gms Ahura Tea Masala Adds flavor and Lively Freshness.
- Due to usage of multiple spices to prepare this, it aids in digestion, boosts immunity, instantly increases energy levels, high in anti-oxidants and prevents cancer
Looking for "Masala Tea Powder" ?